Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Creation of my website



Yesterday I attempted to install wordpress on to my servers to create my website. I decided that I'm not a programmer and I need to leave that to someone else. It was a lot more work than I could handle. So I decided to take another route and created a simple website via another program. I be using dreamweaver and another program to create it. After about 4 hours of working with my old host. I was finally able to get the site live. Only the first page is done and none of the links are working. I expect to have it somewhat functional in a couple of days. The site will host my HD360 Architectual Panorama's also known as Virtual Tours. The difference is mine is of the highest quality. My site will also showcase my architectural photography and Lifestyle architectural photography. Its a work in progress but will be a great place to see my unique capabilities.

In addition I will be offering a very unique product called a virtual brochure. Check back to see and example. I should have one online in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment